CACI is seeking an OCONUS Field Service Representative (FSR) to support our government customer in Afghanistan. This candidate will serve as our technical lead for our technical support at this location. Must have experience installing, repairing, troubleshooting electronic systems.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Serves as company expert in providing the highest-level technical support for customer/company network systems
Performs and designs complex systems installations and maintenance
Tests, repairs and troubleshoots network equipment problems
Performs work that involves conventional engineering practice but may include a variety of complex features such as conflicting design requirements, unsuitability of standard materials, and difficult coordination requirements
Collaborate with customer to gain a full understanding of their operational needs and/or issue(s) to be resolved.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Must have OCONUS field experience operating and maintaining electronic sensors systems
Must have strong communications skills and be able to work independently in a complex operating environment
Active TOP SECRET clearance and able to obtain SCI access
Bachelor's degree or equivalent and at least 5 years of related experience
Must be able to travel from OCONUS home base in Afghanistan to other areas of operations (Irag, Syria, Jordan, Kuwait, NWA, and Horn of Africa)
Prior experience with PM FPS equipment and Ageon software
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Experience with IT systems (setting-up devices on networks, configuring servers) and a related certification, such as CCNA
Ideal candidate has experience routinely briefing system status to Army officers (COL; LTC; MAJ)
Experience with Force Protection systems, to include camera systems and radars
Active TS /SCI Clearance
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.