CACI has an opening for Acquisition Analyst in our Washington, DC location. Candidate will provide overall acquisition support to the Program Executive Office Integrated Warfare Systems (PEO IWS) 3L Launchers project office, specializing in the acquisition and contracts.
This individual will:
-Develop SM Program Office (SMPO) project briefs, acquisition documentation, review and provide comment adjudication.
-Coordinate program office technical data calls from NAVSEA Program Executive Officers (PEOs), Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy (DASN), OPNAV, Office of Secretary of Defense (SECDEF), and others.
-Coordinate and schedule program office reviews and facilitate senior level meetings and material review for approval.
-Track SMPO actions for completion.
-Consolidate Congressional briefs, POM briefs, Program Overview material, and coordinate SIPR actions and data calls with SM team.
-Ensure safe checks, assignment and rotation of safe checking and Classified document control.
More About the Role
Provide direct support to the SMPO (3A) in Acquisition and Business Operations functions to include developing; Program Office project briefs, acquisition reporting documentation (ACAT I, Middle Tier Acquisition (MTA), Stem-to-stern, Acquisition document routing coordination, and SAR/DAES inputs coordination); Issue paper review and comment adjudication. Coordination of program office technical data calls from NAVSEA PEOs, DASN, OPNAV, and others. Coordinate and schedule program office reviews and facilitate senior level meetings and material review for approval. Track SMPO actions for completion. Consolidate Congressional briefs, POM briefs, Program Overview material, and coordinate SIPR actions and data calls with SM team. Ensure safe checks, assignment and rotation of safe checking. Classified document control.
• Knowledge of US Navy Systems Acquisition, Engineering and Program Management critical,
• DON Requirements Processes including inter-agency and Joint Service program cooperation and solutions.
• ACAT I program office tasking and data call coordination
• DoD / DoN Procedures and Policies (DoD 5000 Process, SECNAVINST 5000.2F)
• Interfacing and managing requirements from external/internal customers.
• Navy Acquisition Process for MDAP Milestone Review coordination, preparation and documentation tracking requirements.
• Ability to communicate effectively written and verbal
Other desired skills:
MS Office and/or Office 365 (Word, PPT, Excel, Project) proficiency
MS Teams proficiency
SharePoint or other digital visualization and collaboration environments
Strong organization and communication skills
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
Degree in Engineering, Business or related field (BS/BA required)
10 years minimum related Acquisition and Operations Management experience
10-15 years Experience in DoD / Naval Weapons Systems
10-15 years Experience in ACAT I and Middle Tier Acquisition programs (5 years)
Acute attention to detail
Strong team orientation
Excellent organizational and communication skills
Skillful writer with ability to record technically complex topics
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have
Exceptional knowledge of DoD 5000 and SECNAV 5000 series Program Acquisition Instructions.
Experience working in or with other external DoD organizations including Assistant Secretary of the Navy (ASN), OSD, Missile Defense Agency, and Navy Field activities.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.