The position is to provide custom software support to a Government Financial Accounting System. The position will be responsible for implementing requirements to create front facing and system to system interfaces to facilitate data entry into the COTS financial application. Additional potential activities in this position are focused around infrastructure development and automation using AWS, Docker, and Ansible. Looking for a trainable candidate eager to enter or continue a career in Software Development.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Obtained (or Pending) BS in a STEM degree, or equivalent prior work experience.
0-3 years prior work experience in IT, preferably software development.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a TS SCI with Poly Clearance
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Familiarity with the following:
Ruby on Rails
This position description is not an active opening, but is representative of positions within CACI that are consistently available. Individuals who apply may also be considered for other positions at CACI.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.