What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking fully cleared, dynamic technical professionals to join our ASPEN program in the northern Virginia area. ASPEN is an IDIQ contract with multiple task orders supporting the intelligence community that focuses on innovation and improving the enterprise global infrastructure engineering service delivery. The program is a portfolio of hundreds of projects funded by numerous customers providing support to the following areas: Enterprise Network Engineering, Enterprise Platform, Endpoint and Collaboration Engineering, IT Analytics, Infrastructure Services, Cloud Hosting and Data Center Services, Field Engineering, Operations & Maintenance, Special Projects, and more. As a team, we architect, develop, engineer, maintain, and provide continuous sustainment of enterprise-level communications in support of the customer’s mission worldwide. Be a part of something greater than yourself and make a lasting impact at CACI.
More About the Role:
CACI seeks a talented Business Process Manager to join our Hosting Solutions Operating Group within the Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector. The team delivers solutions that modernize and enable government Information Technology operations.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Experience with Project Management Framework (PMF)
Excellent Verbal and communicating skills
The ability to establishing a BPM methodology toolbox
Ability to translate functional requirements to staff for technical implementation
The ability to align processes with business strategies
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Project management Professional
Certified Scrum Master
Certified Business Process Professional
Experience in SDLC
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.