What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking a Mid-level Engineers within any of the following disciplines: – Structural, Hull, Outfitting, Electrical/Electronic and Piping.
*This position description is not an active opening but is representative of positions within CACI that are consistently available. Individuals who apply may also be considered for other positions at CACI
More About the Role:
Provide Engineering and Technical support to develop detailed design elements using information from various sources which may include: ship checks, vendor drawings, catalog data, engineering sketches, reference drawings and input from other disciplines to develop Ship Installation Drawing(s) (SIDs) for Amphibious Planning Yard (APY) and other Naval platforms.
Coordinate and interface with other Disciplines, Designers, and Engineers to develop complete drawing packages as related to Installation, Design and Modification of Amphibious Planning Yard (APY) and other Naval platforms.
Be familiar with alterations Ship Change Documents (SCDs), Alteration Equivalent to Repair (AERs), Ship Alteration Records (SARs).
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree in Engineering or be a licensed Marine Engineer from a recognized Merchant Marine Academy / Institution
A minimum of five (5) years of experience in Naval or related commercial shipbuilding design, operations, and maintenance working in any of the following: Structural, Hull, Outfitting, Electrical/Electronic and Piping related disciplines.
A minimum of a Secret security Clearance is required
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-San Diego-CA-SAN DIEGO