What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking Mid-level Engineers within any of the following disciplines: – Structural, Hull, Outfitting, Electrical/Electronic and Piping with Habitability related experience.
*This position description is not an active opening but is representative of positions within CACI that are consistently available. Individuals who apply may also be considered for other positions at CACI
More About the Role:
Will perform detailed Ship-check surveys of vessels under the guidance of a Senior Team Lead. Coordinate and interface with other Disciplines, Designers, and Engineers to develop complete drawing packages as related to Habitability Installation, Design and Modification. Prepare clear, accurate and complete drawings using practical design knowledge and Autodesk applications to include AutoCAD. Develop detailed design elements using information from various sources which may include ship checks, vendor drawings, catalog data, engineering sketches, reference drawings and input from other disciplines.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree in Engineering or be a licensed Marine Engineer from a recognized Merchant Marine Academy / Institution
A minimum of three (3) years of experience in Naval or related commercial shipbuilding design, operations, and maintenance working in any of the following: Structural, Hull, Outfitting, Electrical/Electronic and Piping, Habitability related disciplines.
Habitability related experience preferred.
Intermediate level of competence on Autodesk applications including AutoCAD a MUST.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Active Secret Clearance
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Fort Monroe-VA-NORFOLK-VIRGINIA BCH