CACI is looking for a Software Test Engineer with at least 3 years of experience with software testing automation frameworks and a Secret level security clearance to support a team of over 20 software developers and engineers. The candidate would work on-site with the team at the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Carderock Division. The on-site team develops various multi-platform tools used for ship design and modeling and simulation. This position provides the opportunity to work in a relaxed, but energetic environment developing cutting edge software used in mission critical engineering analyses for the Navy.
*This position description is not an active opening but is representative of positions within CACI that are consistently available. Individuals who apply may also be considered for other positions at CACI
What You’ll Get to Do:
Create and maintain an automated architecture where software can be fully tested at any given phase of the software lifecycle
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.