What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI’s Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector, is seeking a Systems Administrator with PKI experience to support a large, prime Intelligence contract in Hanover, MD. This contract includes Multi Factor Authentication Support Services.
More About the Role:
As a Systems Administrator, you will be part of the Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) Help Desk team, which issues and maintains RSA, SIPR and NIPR tokens. You will be responsible for issuing, maintaining and revoking public key certificates and serve as support working with both the SM9 and SNOW ticketing systems. Your responsibilities may include:
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.