What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking an Electronics Technician to support fielding, maintenance, and repair of tactical communication systems for Naval Surface Warfare Center, Panama City Division (NSWCPCD) special maritime projects.
More About the Role:
Tasking will also include fabrication/assembly of new electronic communication equipment for secure Radio Frequency (RF) and Satellite Communication (SATCOM) systems. Successful candidates will support daily Communication Security (COMSEC) operations such as initial COMSEC installations, lab testing, and field testing of all associated tactical communication equipment. General activities include cable fabrication, wire harnessing, soldering, hardware installation, Simple Key Loader (SKL) fills for tactical radios, and logistical support for these systems.
* This position description is not an active opening but is representative of positions within CACI that are consistently available. Individuals who apply may also be considered for other positions at CACI.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Panama City-FL-PANAMA CITY