CACI is looking for junior to experienced Flight Software Verification and Validation (V&V) Test Engineers to support the Lunar Gateway Program at NASA Johnson Space Center. This exciting position involves reviewing flight software requirements, defining, implementing, and executing test cases for V&V of Gateway level 2 flight software and associated data products. The position involves utilizing Gateway test labs and developing test scripts for automated verification testing. The individual will define verification test success criteria and analyze test results for verification of Gateway level 2 flight software requirements.
What You'll Get To Do:
This position requires a self-motivated, capable person with strong verbal and written communication skills. In addition to outstanding technical expertise, the individual must be very people savvy, have strong customer relationship skills, possess a positive team-player attitude, be flexible and willing to take on new assignments and responsibilities as they arise. Finally, the most qualified candidate will be an articulate speaker able to communicate complex technical ideas in a convincing manner, must share our passion for our Nation's Space Program, and share in the excitement of developing future human-rated space vehicles.
More About the Role:
This work takes place at NASA/JSC in Houston, TX, a highly stimulating and dynamic environment that is critical in human space flight and the space exploration initiative.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.