CACI is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join the MAGNES program in Aberdeen, MD. The Senior Software Engineer will have experience in Embedded Linux software development, C/C++, and Python.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Develop using Embedded Linux Software.
Proficient use of Languages: C/C++/Python.
Develop using the following Operating Systems: Linux/CentOs 7/VxWorks/Android/WRLinux/QNX /OSE/ PSOS/Nucleus RTOS/Thread-X.
Work with several Hardware platforms such as: Intel/ARM /Motorola/PowerPC.
Gain familiarity with several Protocols to include: USB RNDIS/USB CDC/TCP/IPv4/IP-v6/UDP.
Gain Familiarity with several Compilers, editors and debuggers.
Develop necessary Project Planning skills.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Active SECRET Security Clearance.
The ideal candidate will bring 5+ year's of experience in software engineering.
Mid-Level development experience in the following: C++ (mid level - 4+ years); QtCreator experience; Database programming experience would be a plus; Linux experience (beginner to mid level) from the user / application perspective; Ability to implement object oriented architecture; User interface design.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE