CACI is seeking Mid-level Designer within the Electrical/Electronic discipline with Habitability related experience.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Responsible for applying technical knowledge and practical concepts, processes, and methods related to technical systems and components. Provides guidance, technical direction, analysis and support for the design, development, integration, testing, documentation, implementation, and sustainment of any of a variety of hardware, software, and integrated product solutions. Interfaces with vendor support service groups to maintain knowledge and resolve technical problems.
*This position description is not an active opening but is representative of positions within CACI that are consistently available. Individuals who apply may also be considered for other positions at CACI
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Must have an active Secret Clearance.
At least three (3) years recent experience in the design and drafting for repairs or alterations on U.S. Navy ships or related commercial shipbuilding design, operations, and maintenance working in any of the following: Structural, Hull, Outfitting, Electrical/Electronic and Piping, Habitability related disciplines.
Knowledge of mathematics and physics.
Habitability related experience preferred. Demonstrate capability to develop drawings and material specifications suitable for use by the Government in contracting with commercial contractors for U.S. Navy ships.
Intermediate level of competence on Autodesk applications including AutoCAD a MUST.
Active Secret Clearance
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.