Work onsite in a very prominent office of the US Department of Justice in Washington, DC. Perform legal, proofreading, and cite-checking tasks.
More About the Role:
Works with a team providing research, proof-reading, and cite checking support to DOJ attorneys.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Juris Doctor (J.D.) from an ABA-approved law school required. Requires sound working knowledge of federal and state court systems, legal research procedures, and legal research resources. Requires excellent written and oral communication skills and thorough knowledge of legal research tools such as LEXIS and Westlaw. Must have the ability to work with a team under tight deadlines for submissions. Attention to detail and proficiency with Blue Book.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Excellent legal research and writing skills. Experience as editorial staff on law school journal/law review.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
This position description is not an active opening but is representative of positions within CACI that are consistently available. Individuals who apply may also be considered for other positions at CACI.