Middleware III Enterprise Development and Engineering Jobs
As the prime contractor, CACI is seeking innovative IT professionals to fill mission-critical opportunities on the Middleware III program in Hanover, Maryland.
The Middleware program is comprised of multiple task orders, and provides five key capabilities as well as a wide variety of support services. The key capabilities are:
- Data Transport – Provides real-time data transport services across a global footprint.
- Enterprise Audit – Provides auditable events to the enterprise never audited before.
- Authorization Services – Provides billions of authorizations per year across the Intelligence Community.
- Information Transport Service (ITS) – ODNI Mandated high speed data transport for high vale traffic.
- Enterprise Application Hosting – Supporting the requirements for Platform as a Service (PaaS) and remote desktop infrastructure across the enterprise.
You can join CACI's dynamic technical team that develops and deploys an enterprise-wide, low latency messaging service that is secure and efficient across all security and policy boundaries.
By customer requirements, all candidates must be US Citizens and must be able to obtain a TS/SCI Poly level security clearance.
Visit the Middleware III job page to view detailed job descriptions and apply today to join our talented team!
Questions? Email CACI Careers.