Duties and Responsibilities:
- Applies enterprise-wide set of disciplines for the planning, analysis, design and development of information systems/applications using multiple accepted processes and techniques including SLDC and Lean Agile/Scrum
- Develops analytical and computational techniques and methodologies for problem solutions
- Ability to manage multiple TO teams working in parallel and manage to cost
Typically requires bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT Systems Management or equivalent and or equivalent, and 16 or more years of experience performing similar software development tasks, including three to five years of supervisory/management experience.
- 10+ years successive software application design, development, implementation, testing and operations management of all kinds of software applications including migration of legacy applications to new platforms, upgrades and repackaging of applications to lean platform designs, design once/deploy many mobile applications.
- Minimum of 5+ years leading major software design, development and operations programs of similar size, scope and complexity.
- Active TS/SCI clearance required.
- Live/work in or close to Kearneysville, WV is highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of USCG applications, platforms, mission requirements, forward migration plans of USCG applications to thin client mobile platforms is highly desirable.
- Solid expertise in design, development and testing of traditional and Mobile Platform applications is highly desirable.
- Strong client interface skills, excellent presentation skills, solid verbal and written communication skills is highly desirable.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.