CACI is looking for a full-time Customer Service Representative (Full Performance) to provide customer service within an enterprise call center supporting one of the three letter agencies within the Intelligence Community.
This is a unique opportunity for any officer who seeks an environment of change, new challenges and a chance to help inform how work will be performed in both AskHR and the HR Service Center in the future. The ideal individual would be one who excels at customer service, possess excellent communication skills, can easily multi-task, are at ease with HR corporate applications and who thrive in an environment that embraces process improvement.
Although all queries received by AskHR are managed through our AskHR portal the true secret to our office's success is our ability and willingness to work as a team and collaborate with our business partners to meet our customer's needs. AskHR supports multiple lines of businesses with partnerships that require a strong focus on delivery that meets the needs of our customers and business partners. Serving as an Ask HR Customer Service Representative, this incumbent's primary area of responsibility will revolve around assisting members of our multi-agency workforce with their queries on a broad range of topics such as, but not limited to:
A Day In the Life:
As a Customer Service Representative, a typical day might include the following:
· Researching and answering customer functional area (e.g. travel, IT, Finance, HR) questions via phone or email
· Anticipating a caller needs and recommend additional information to allow the customer to be more efficient and effective
· Providing guidance and assisting a customer to navigate documents, systems, web resources, and self-service tools.
· Keeping the customer informed on the status of any open actions.
· Creating, updating and analyzing call metrics to recommend call center performance.
· TS/SCI with Polygraph
· Four years of customer service, call center or administrative support experience.
· Strong communication skills (listening, oral, and written).
· Ability to elicit information from the customer to derive the true issue.
· Ability to research and identify solutions to the customer issue.
Nice to Haves:
· General knowledge of HR initiatives, practices, policies, procedures, regulations, and unique authorities to advise, inform and train customers.
· Ability to provide information, advice and guidance to customers on customer specific and HR initiatives by researching and responding to employee needs of routine complexity.
· Ability to recommending and/or implanting straightforward options that resolve problems and maximize benefits.
· Ability to express thought through writing and oral expressions.
· Ability to organize and schedule own work while ensuring that activities are completed within deadlines.
Education: Typically requires a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent and 2-4 years of related experience.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.