CACI is looking for full-time Mission Support Administrator to join our dynamic team in providing a wide range of support to our government customer.
Our contracts offer a diverse selection of labor categories, job types, and locations within the Washington metropolitan area with competitive benefits, salaries and internal growth opportunities (e.g., career advancement opportunities, professional training, and tuition reimbursement.)
For additional information regarding CACI's outstanding benefits and career developing tools, please visit www.CACI.com.
A Day In the Life:
As a Mission Support Administrator, a typical day might include the following:
· Maintaining your manager or office's calendar
· Answering and directing calls or taking messages
· Maintaining office supplies and filing systems
· Opening, sorting, and distributing office mail
· Preparing basic office correspondence
· TS/SCI with Polygraph
· Six month of administrative or comparable experience
· Strong communication skills (listening , oral, and written)
· Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook software
· Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Education: High School diploma or GED equivalent.
Nice to Haves:
· Prior experience with our client's administrative systems
· Experience with providing customer service
· Experience with maintaining information in a database or spreadsheet
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: