CACI is looking for full-time Security Administrator to join our dynamic team in providing a wide range of financial support to accomplish the critical objectives.
Our contracts offer a diverse selection of labor categories, job types, and locations within the Washington metropolitan area with competitive benefits, salaries and internal growth opportunities (e.g., career advancement opportunities, professional training, and tuition reimbursement.)
For additional information regarding CACI's outstanding benefits and career developing tools, please visit www.CACI.com.
As a Security Administrator, a typical day might include the following:
- Provide a diverse range of administrative support functions such as maintaining records, updating records and data entry, redacting information, protecting personal identifiable information and any adhoc administrative duties as assigned
- Open security actions and maintain security records for clearance processing
- Perform prescreen duties to include detecting omissions and errors in information submitted for processing and follow up with obtaining the missing information
- Augment and support other areas of team in response to surges and other personnel shortages as necessary
- Print and upload to electronic security file all documentation to facilitate adjudicative process
· One year progressively responsible experience providing security-related or administrative support.
· Must demonstrate a high level of personal integrity and the ability to discreetly handle sensitive, Personal and classified case information.
· Must have excellent writing skills, with the ability to
Comprehend complex and multi-source data into succinct and supportable final reports.
· Must possess strong organizational skills and good judgment. In addition, must be able to operate various Corporate and customer specific automated systems for case tracking, and status reporting.
· Must have a thorough understanding of the federal rules and regulations that encompass and support the clearance process
· Demonstrated ability to produce documents that require minimal editing, utilize software tools (e.g.,
MS Word/Excel/Power Point)
· Knowledge of and ability to use standard office equipment (e.g., computers, facsimile machines,
Printers, scanners, reproduction machines, etc.)
· Knowledge of and ability to use customer corporate and customer specific applications (MS Office,
Lotus Notes, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and any other web based application.)
· High School diploma or GED, or equivalent experience in a related field.
- (Check CSR)
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and zero to two years of related experience. Also requires the ability to obtain a security clearance.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.