CACI International, Inc. (CACI) has an immediate opportunity for a Deputy Program Manager on a long-term opportunity providing mission-critical Enterprise IT Service Management solutions. He or she will work in a team atmosphere and serve as the Program Manager's deputy and share responsibility for ensuring that technical performance and deliverables meet or exceed Service Level Agreements. The successful candidate will be able to manage complex performance-based program requirements involving multiple tasks and performing organizations. The position will be based in either the Oklahoma City, OK area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee aspects of the project, leading a team on large projects or a significant segment of large and complex projects.
- Analyze new and complex project-related problems and create innovative solutions that normally involve the schedule, technology, methodology, tools, solutions components, and financial management of the project.
- Provide applications systems analysis and long and short-range plans for applications selection, systems developments, system maintenance, and production activities for necessary support resources.
- Assist with business development and capture teams in the development of technical solutions, approach, and win strategy development during the procurement phase.
- Assist with developing staffing plans, basis of estimates, program/project management plans, and assist in cost development activities.
- Assure program to established time, quality and cost metrics.
- Assist with developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with CACI's customers in pursuit of client program related opportunities, through the strategic identification and qualification, solution development and demonstration, positioning, proposing, and winning of opportunities.
- Maintain complete programmatic cognizance and leadership of all aspects of the client program, to ensure financial, technical, schedule, risk and customer satisfaction targets are met or exceeded.
- Maintain full cognizance of, and ensure compliance with, pertinent CACI ethics regulations, along with related governmental and corporate control and compliance processes.
- Provide expertise and recommendations for program system and subsystem investment to Sr. Management and customers based on research and analysis of current and forecasted performance, stability, and systems management needs.
- Identify risks and opportunities while ensuring adherences to best practices across the team and organization.
- Minimum of 11 years of relevant experience, with 5 years leading complex projects in the subject area of expertise, and 6 years progressively more responsible experience in major IT software, hardware, or integration projects.
- At lease 4 years of Program Manager experience
- PMP or PgMP or DAWII P/PM Level 3 or FAC P/PM Level III is required.
- Able to achieve ITIL Intermediate certification within 90 days of hire.
- Possess a strong background in Enterprise IT Help Desk and Desk-side support with the essential operational-level experience to deliver enhanced capabilities and services.
- PMO and complex performance-based contract experience is required.
- Must be a strong leader, manager and team builder/player with superior communication and problem-solving skills.
- Must be proficient with all project management tools like MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Cost point, etc.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically, often frequently and on short notice.
- 5+ years direct client interface and work experience with the Department of Transportation Enterprise IT Service Center, IT Asset Management, and Network Infrastructure management.
- 1 year experience with BMC Remedy 9.1
- 2+ years' experience with Business Objects, and dashboard tools.
- Experience working in an IT services on a 24x7 environment.
- HDI certification (Support Center Director, Desktop Support Manager or Support Center Manager) is highly desired.
- ITIL Expert certification.
- Master's Degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or Information Technology
US-Remote (Any State)-VA-OKLAHOMA CITY