CACI International, Inc. (CACI) has an immediate opportunity for a Service Center Manager on a long-term opportunity providing mission-critical Enterprise IT Service Management solutions. He or she will work in a team atmosphere and serve as the manager for a large group of employees and share responsibility for ensuring that technical performance and deliverables meet or exceed Service Level Agreements. The successful candidate will be able to manage complex performance-based program requirements involving multiple tasks. The position will be based in either the Niceville, FL area or Oklahoma City, OK. A relocation package will be considered for the right candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide oversight, management and leadership, ensure that all processes are followed and that the performance measures established for the client are achieved or exceeded.
- Responsible for setting a vision for the service desk, building a strategy to achieve that vision in alignment with contractual agreements and best practices.
- Accomplishes customer service human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying customer service trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Prepare and achieve Help Desk Institute (HDI) re-certification every 2 years.
- Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; conducting surveys; benchmarking best practices; analyzing information and applications.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
- Maximizes customer operational performance by providing help desk resources and technical advice; resolving problems.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Must be able to provide oral and written communication that is effective and understandable by all audiences. Must communicate frequently in various settings both with individuals and groups.
- Provides excellent customer service through excellent communication with customers to determine their priorities and needs and ensuring that the services provided meet the needs of the customer
- Utilizes best practice process improvement methodologies to analyze current processes, determine improvements and implement.
- Must be an agent for change and ensure changes are communicated in a positive manner.
- Capable of making decisions in the best interest of the customer and achieving excellence in performance. Utilizes resources available to analyze and determine the best course of action before making decisions.
- Minimum of 11 years of relevant experience, with 5 years leading complex projects in the subject area of expertise, and 6 years progressively more responsible experience in major IT software, hardware, or integration projects.
- At least 4 years of Project Management experience.
- At least 1 year as a manager or supervisor of an IT Call Center with 75+ employees.
- HDI Support Center Manager certification.
- Proficiency in understanding of the ACD system.
- Knowledge and understanding of BMC Remedy 9.1, and other various support tools used to troubleshoot and resolve incidents.
- PMO and complex performance-based contract experience is required.
- Must be a strong leader, manager and team builder/player with superior communication and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain government security (Public Trust) clearance.
- 5+ years direct client interface and work experience with the Department of Transportation Enterprise IT Service Center, IT Asset Management, and Network Infrastructure management.
- 1 year experience with BMC Remedy 9.1
- 2+ years' experience with Business Objects, and dashboard tools.
- Experience working on an IT services on a 24x7 environment.
- Experience with Problem, Configuration, Change, Release Management.
- ITIL Foundations v3 / Foundation 2011 certification or higher.
- Master's Degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or Information Technology is required.