CACI is looking for a motivated Cyber Security Analyst Senior to perform the following functions on the Grimlock Program in Springfield VA.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Uses CND tools for continual monitoring and analysis of system activity to identify malicious activity.
- Provides detection, identification, and reporting of possible cyber attacks/intrusions, anomalous activities, and misuse activities.
- Characterizes and performs analysis of network traffic and system data to identify anomalous activity and potential threats to resources.
- Performs security event and incident correlation using information gathered from a variety of sources within the enterprise.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects. Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical problems.
- Provides solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 2–4 years of related experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms.
- Security+ and/or other 8570 certifications (CEH, CFR, CSA+, SCyber, GICSP, Etc.)
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.