What You'll Get to Do:
- Analyze Federal records requirements.
- Prepare investigative case files for storage and retention in accordance with NARA, SEC and ENF policies and procedures when cases are closed.
- Research, locate and retrieve records from storage.
- Catalog and inventory records accessions.
- Track locations and content of paper and electronic media, records, containers and accessions.
- Coordinate with legal staff, FOIA office and storage facility staff to receive and respond to queries.
- Record and track investigative testimony transcripts.
- Coordinate establishing litigation holds and sending quarterly litigation hold notices.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- A NACI is required to begin employment. CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
- 5 years professional experience
- 3 years in records management
- Skills and experience with required tools or applications.
These Would be Nice to Have:
- Litigation Support experience
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.