The Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) Process Lead is responsible for designing, managing, and reporting on a core IT Infrastructure processes, such as Problem, Change, Incident, Event, Service Level or Knowledge management. The ITSM Process Lead is a subject matter expert (SME) in the specific process area, representing the process to all stakeholder, reporting on performance, and developing recommendations for continual service improvement.
What You'll Get To Do:
- Directs the planning, design, and implementation of ITSM processes to meet evolving and changing needs and business requirements of customers, service providers, and internal stakeholders
- Leads the development of procedures, work instructions, and templates to support process execution
- Analyzes and uses reengineering approaches that ensure linkage among processes, service providers, and organizational structures in order to develop unified and consistent service delivery
- Leverages knowledge and best practice experience to identify and champion recommendations for improvements opportunities within the specific process area
- Monitors processes within the environment and throughout the ITSM process life cycle; validates adherence to specified process requirements and measurement activities; leads quality assurance activities related to process
- Ensures compliance with process-specific standards and policies
- Leads analysis, evaluation, and assessment of process performance measurements, and briefs results and recommendations to the appropriate level governance forums
- Conducts quality assessments to validate proper implementation of processes to meet quality standards
- Applies process improvement, reengineering methodologies, and best practice principles to design and implement process modernization and improvements
- Performs as a self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- TS/SCI with Poly Required
- Bachelor’s Degree OR 10+ years of related work experience with a 5+ years leading ITSM processes
- Deep working knowledge of the Service Management workflows and ITSM processes
- ITIL certification and training
- Experience managing teams to meet project schedules and milestone s
- Strong written and communications skills, with the ability to clearly document and explain ITSM processes
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience
These Qualifications Would Be Nice To Have:
- Advanced ITIL certifications or training
- Working knowledge with ServiceNow
- Experience in leading large process improvement projects
- Experience in creating interactive dashboards
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.