What You’ll Get to Do:
We have upcoming opportunities for Web Masters to Support the 902d Military Intelligence Group in protecting our nation’s personnel, operations, and facilities against foreign adversaries. Make a difference; join our team.
Looking to contribute to a critical mission? Be part of an elite team that supports the U.S. Army’s ability to detect, identify, neutralize, and/or exploit foreign intelligence entities (FIE), insiders, and terrorist threats targeting U.S. Army interests. Out team addresses the most complex national security challenges confronting the United States today. You will employ tailored support to multiple strategic and operational CI activities throughout the United States. So, if you are a self-starter, intellectually curious, possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and thrive in a fast-pace and dynamic workplace; we have the perfect job for you.
More About the Role:
As a Web Master you will construct, organize, script, modify, maintain, and populate a U.S. Army web application that provides the capability to manage information related to foreign targeting of U.S. Army technologies and acquisition programs.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.