- Use a model-based approach to address all technical-oriented program requirements
- Develop and Provide MDDI training to CACI system engineers/architects in Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) on working projects
- Provide best practices as well as technical competencies in MBSE
- Participate in executable architecture research activities to support MDDI capabilities address specific government project and needs
- Provide proposal writing support in the areas of MBSE
Required Skills and Experience:
- Deep knowledge of industry best practices and methods with respect to enterprise architecture, Cloud, MBSE, standards, and tools
- Knowledgeable regarding system engineering standards such as INCOSE, OMG
- Understanding of current and future roadmap for Model Based System Engineering technologies.
- Experienced in performing analysis, design, development, and implementation of diverse, enterprise-wide processes and application systems.
- Lastly, experience relevant to the following areas:
- Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Agile Methodology
- Enterprise Architecture (must have previous experience with DoD Architecture Framework (DoDAF)
- Unified Profile for DoDAF/MoDAF(UPMD)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent and 5 to 10 years of related experience
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.