What You’ll Get to Do:
As a Business Systems Analyst, you will work with the team to understand the VA (Veterans Administration) business processes and legacy systems. You will derive and document data conversion requirements by business process area and system and develop field level mappings between legacy systems and the new iFAMS momentum-based solution. In addition, you will support data cleansing activities performed by the VA by preparing checklists and analyzing the state of the current data, develop test scenarios and document the results of conversion dry runs and document requirements, business rules, data structures and test scenarios using the Cameo Tool. You will also be expected to attend meetings, document discussions and decisions, prepare status reports and prepare briefing materials and other work products. dajfk
More About the Role:
The position requires good analytical, written and oral communication skills. In addition, you must have the ability to work well independently and with minimal guidance and/or work well in a team environment.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.