CACI’s WBSCM project is part of our fast-paced, growing SAP practice, whose current and target accounts perform federal financial management, supply chain management, customer relationship management, data analytics, integration, and governance using SAP’s ECC, SRM, CRM, BI/BW, PI/PO, and Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) solutions.
What you'll get to do:
- Participate in requirements gathering discussions with client. Clearly document the business requirements and perform fit-gap analysis.
- Translate business requirements into appropriate functional solutions while assessing feasibility and optimization of the solution.
- Document functional specifications based on business requirements.
- Develop and execute proof of concepts to demonstrate feasibility of proposed solutions.
- Design, configure, test and deploy SAP SRM, SCM, PPS, Workflow solutions following defined quality processes and standards.
- Support Technical teams in development of RICEFW objects for the specific business requirements not directly implemented with SAP standard applications.
- Identify, document and perform functional testing to ensure completeness and accuracy of the solution.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, with the ability to discuss and explain complex solutions.
- Develop and maintain working relationship with a diverse group of business, functional and technical teams.
- Demonstrate proven knowledge and understanding of SAP SRM and SCM based solutions in one or more modules. Contribute as a functional team member in consulting, designing and implementing these solutions.
- Experience providing production support to the client business.
Qualifications you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in SAP consulting position with knowledge and experience ranging from business requirements to functional solutions
- Experience with at-least 1 full lifecycle implementation of SAP SRM 7.0 with PPS functional desired
- Experience with ASAP and Agile methodologies
- Proven ability to configure SAP solutions and experience with planning and participating in SAP blueprinting and design discussions
- Strong SAP Skills in Contract Management, Strategic Sourcing, Service Procurement and Plan Driven Procurement business scenarios
- Experience integrating SAP SRM with SAP-MM and SAP funds management modules
- Self-motivated in learning new concepts and willingness to share knowledge and skills with other team members
Qualifications that are nice to have:
- Experience with HPE ALM and SAP Solution Manager.
- Relevant SAP certifications.
- Public sector experience.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success