CACI is seeking a full-time modeling and simulation engineer at Wright Patterson AFB in Ohio. The position supports Electronic Warfare studies. You will be researching, designing and developing new capabilities for modeling and simulation software to properly handle current and future generation sensors and scenarios. As a part of a team you will help develop the process of incorporating model improvements for a range of technologies including RADAR, communications, electronic attack, electronic protection, and cyber effects. Plusses are experience with modeling software tools, radar, coordinate transforms, propagation modeling, threat analysis, and programming languages such as MATLAB/Simulink and C++. You will work in a highly collaborative environment, directly contributing to projects evaluating capabilities of future weapons systems and advanced electronic warfare techniques. If you are a creative individual looking for a company that fosters a culture based on integrity, strong ethics, and professionalism, and which rewards quality work, and innovative thinking then CACI would like you to join our team.
What You’ll Get to Do:
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
This position description is not an active opening but is representative of positions within CACI that are consistently available. Individuals who apply may also be considered for other positions at CACI.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Wright Patterson Afb-OH-DAYTON