What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is the prime contractor for a large-scale integration and development transformation program that will offer significant growth opportunity for candidates. This position will be a unique and exciting career opportunity that will involve the integration, development, and deployment of enterprise wide systems involving COTS ERP, SaaS solutions, mobile solutions, and enterprise data analytics in a state-of-the-art Agile development environment. The transformation and integration of over 50 legacy systems to ERP and SaaS solutions will be a monumental technical experience for this position. In addition, the resulting solution will deliver direct support to our Navy Sailors and their families.
At CACI, our philosophy of employee advancement rests on a cultural foundation of providing unlimited equal opportunity for growth, recognition and rewards. We provide the environment and support to immediately nurture and stretch your abilities. The project offers a 5-year contract opportunity and a significant exposure and growth opportunity for individuals joining CACI. This project is part of a significant strategic growth plan centered on human capital systems and other ERP and SaaS lines of business in CACI. Joining the program offers more than a project assignment; it offers a career growth opportunity in a rapidly expanding and strategic CACI line of business with demonstrated success for Federal and DoD market customers.
More About the Role:
Database Management Specialist will be a part of the Manpower, Personnel, Training and Education (MPT&E) enterprise team.
Responsibilities are not limited to:
• Data Management Specialist will play a vital role in improving processes for data and knowledge sharing within the Organization.
• Install, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain the Oracle systems configurations to ensure their confidentiality, integrity, and availability on the development, testing and training environments and in support of production hosted customer environments.
• Administers server-based systems, security posture and performs systems monitoring.
• Contributes to tasks related to application updates where changes to the database occur and responding to customer service issues to support all the data elements of the system.
• Contributes to the configuration, integration, maintenance, sustainment of IT system resources, hardware, remote software, and data-store assets.
• Works closely with DBA Lead and internal and external teams on installation and configuration of system fixes, updates, patches, and performance tuning, hardware/software interface and interoperability problem resolution, system security evaluation and remediation, IT device security monitoring, incident reporting, system scanning and security control verification.
• Works with SA Lead and Information Assurance Officer to ensure systems are following Cyber Security regulations.
• Contributes to the allocation of system storage and planning storage requirements for the database
• Contributes to the modification of the database structure, as necessary, working with developers, system administrators, customers and management.
• Contributes to the planning, building, configuring, monitoring and maintaining backup DB environments.
• Ensures high availability and acceptable levels of performance of mission critical host computer and database resources.
• Implements and validates Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) requirements for all internal and production projects.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in information systems with a concentration in database administration or other business acquisition, contract management, or program management related field is required.
• Three+ years’ demonstrated experience in Data Management.
• Experience with installing and configuring Oracle suites of tools and support software with Enterprise Editions.
• Knowledge of systems/tools used for data backup/recovery
• Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
• An active Secret Clearance
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• Proficiency in MS Project and Access is a plus
• Knowledge of Oracle PeopleSoft, Salesforce, and ServiceNow platforms
• Experience developing content with Oracle User Productivity Kit (UPK)
• Familiarity with any of the following is highly desirable: HTML, Angular.js, VMware, information exchanges (ETL, ESB), message queuing, application security, automated testing, UML, or Sparx Enterprise Architect.
• Technical Certifications, such as MCSD; MCPD; CSM; CSD; OCJD; SCJD; SAFe
• DOD 8570 cybersecurity certification.
• Familiarity with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process
• Security+ Certification (COMPTIA or other)
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.