CACI’s Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector, is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to support a large, prime Intelligence contract in Hanover, MD. This Program provides mission critical Enterprise Application Messaging and Authorization Services worldwide. It is comprised of complex data transport, enterprise audit, authorization services, information transport services/application messaging, and enterprise application hosting services.
What You’ll Get to Do:
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will work in support of the Corporate Reusable Software team (JBlocks).
This position involves design, development and documentation of policy-driven software for use in cloud-based systems.
Significant interaction with a wide variety of other programs is expected in this role; new requirements are levied regularly on the JBlocks team and are dynamic in complexity.
In addition to development, responsibilities also include interpreting and deconflicting requirements, designing implementations to meet requirements, communicating concepts/ideas to leadership, and creating tasking/work plans. You will have to have or develop strong understanding of Access control policies and an intimate understanding of the Customer’s organization is critical for this role
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Bachelors degree in a technical discipline and 8 years of software engineering experience. Additional experience may be substituted for degree.
Current TS/SCI Poly clearance
8+ year experience with Linux, Eclipse, Maven, and Java
2+ years work experience in the SIGINT, IA, or IT domains.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
At least four of the following skills are required:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.