What You’ll Get to Do:
You are responsible for providing world-class, Advanced Counterintelligence and Security Operations training to the Department of Defense and other national security agencies within the Federal Government. You will provide CI subject matter expert expertise for course development, instruction, and mentorship in investigations disciplines of CI. Other tasks may include employing blended learning techniques to include a combination of eLearning tools, lectures, classroom discussions, team exercises, readings, case studies, role plays and demonstrations of required skills through work-related tasks.
More About the Role:
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Army 35L 351L 35X 35Y 35D 97B 18F 180A
GS-1811 GS-1810 GS-0132
USMC 0210, 0211, 0212
or equivalent to the above.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.