- As an instructor you will perform a vital role in support of the Counterintelligence Community, providing DoD credential agents with the knowledge and skills to implement a CI Support Program within an assigned Area of responsibility and to leverage the full spectrum of CI capabilities to conduct CI Support to Research, Development & Acquisition , CI Support to Supply Chain Risk Management CI Support to Defense Critical Infrastructure and counter the Insider Threat.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Use Instructional System Design process to assist in the analysis, objective writing, evaluation, design, development, facilitation techniques and maintenance of course materials, lesson plans, and practical exercises.
· Engage in research and analysis to maintain subject matter currency and relevancy to contribute to the updating of course materials and documentation.
· Evaluate and Conduct training needs assessments and participate in course evaluations to measure the extent to which the training improved student’s knowledge and performance on the job.
· You will Identify areas of material, methods, aids used or other elements of the training process in need of revision based on formal or informal student evaluations.
· Plan and develop internal strategies and participate in meetings to provide advice and assistance to resolve problems as needed.
· Lead or participate in practical field exercises
Required for consideration
Army 35L 351L 35X 35Y 35D 97B 18F 180A AFOSI NCIS K13A GS-1811 GS-1810 GS-0132 USMC 0210, 0211, 0212
- Candidate must possess a Top Secret Clearance with access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) and the ability to pass a Polly
- Candidate must be a credentialed Special Agent.
-Must have a minimum of five years experience in conducting CI Support to Research, Development and Acquisition (RDA), Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP), and threat capabilities posed by Foreign Intelligence Security Services (FISS).