CACI’s Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector, is seeking a fully cleared Software Engineer to support a large, prime Intelligence contract in Hanover, MD.
This Program provides mission critical Enterprise Application Messaging and Authorization Services worldwide. It is comprised of complex data transport, enterprise audit, authorization services, information transport services/application messaging, and enterprise application hosting services.
What You’ll Get to Do:
As a Software Engineer, you will support mission critical application and web service development in support of an Identity and Access Management (IdAM) solution.
Your technical responsibilities include support for software design, development, integration, test, and operational maintenance.
Development includes acquisition of attributes from authoritative sources, integration with a COTS LDAP or Virtual Directory, and implementing Attribute Based Access Control (ABAC) Web Services and tools.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.