CACI has a great opportunity if you are someone who is passionate about agile and delivering quality software. We are looking for a DevOPS Engineer to join an established agile team based primarily in Charlottesville, VA and inclusive of several remote development and testing resources. In this position you'll be involved in enhancing and maintaining web-based solutions for a key Department of Defense application with 1000+ users at various locations worldwide. As a CACI DevOPS Engineer, you will find ways to make automation do the heavy lifting, will enhance and maintain Continuous Integration (CI) infrastructure, automated deployments, and design scalable maintenance practices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Implement CI pipelines for .NET projects and use DevOps principles and practices to get the most out of the tool chain.
• Automate environment deployments into varied and complex environments – using virtual machines, container technology and cloud environments.
• Collaborate with team members from all parts of the development lifecycle, from development to operations to security, solving technical challenges, and providing and receiving guidance and mentorship.
• Provide support to build, automated test, integration, and deployment of software baselines using DevSecOps and CI/CD best practices, including definition of processes, metrics, tools selection and automation.
• Rapid response to troubleshoot and triage production issues.
• Apply information security best practices and respond to security events.
• Provide support to the physical and virtualized infrastructure, to include the monitoring of infrastructure components, applying OS patches, and troubleshooting activities.
• Supports maintenance activities in the evening and weekends. Provides on-call support as needed.
What we can offer you:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.