Develop and conduct training courses to Air Force personnel in the operations, administration, and/or maintenance of various Counter Small Unmanned Aerial Systems (C-sUAS).
More About the Role:
Responsible to develop, maintain, and update training packages, including briefing material, user manuals, reference material, and instructor material in accordance with appropriate USAF instruction or manual formats.
Responsible for the conduct of training classes at various sites, potentially both around the U.S. and overseas, throughout the year.
Evaluate student performance and use student feedback for course improvement.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
DoD training delivery/facilitation experience
Successfully completed an approved DoD Instructor Training Course or other equivalent
Ability to help evolve/modify training material
Possess excellent grammar and writing skills
Have strong organizational skill with the ability to manage time and multiple priorities
Have the ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Preferably experience as a U.S. Air Force Instructor.
Prior experience with Counter UAS/sUAS operations, air defense operations, or base defense operations
Familiar with U.S. Air Force organization, hierarchy, and rank structure
Have knowledge of U.S. Air Force and military terminology
Familiar with Information System Security
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.