What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is looking for a qualified candidate as a Software Development Manager for one of our major clients in the Northern Virginia area.
More About the Role:
The Software Development Manager oversees a team of developers who design, develop and maintain the operation of database-driven ASP.NET/C#, Java, Dynamics (and other) Web applications.
Other responsibilities include:
- Analyzing browser compatibility techniques
- Evaluating solution alternatives; developing prototypes
- Writing detailed technical requirements
- Delegating tasks to, organize, mentor and motivate a team of talented software developers.
- Fostering a culture of continuous improvement in all areas of technologies
- Instilling the principles of this culture among teams of 3 to 6 developers
- Working together with senior software developers to plan and execute projects
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Experience performing basic Jira and/or MS DEVOPS administrative functions;
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience in managing complex IT software development programs;
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience managing concurrent Agile software development initiatives;
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience implementing DevSecOps concepts and principles at an enterprise level;
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience implementing an automated Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline;
- PMI Agile Practitioner or SAFe Certification or equivalent;
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.