Immediate opportunity for a Junior JAVA Software Engineer to join CACI's large, prime program in Hanover, MD in support of the Intelligence Community. All staff are fully cleared, and the program provides mission critical Enterprise Application Messaging and Authorization Services worldwide. The technical staff develops and supports complex data transport, enterprise audit, authorization, information transport, and enterprise application hosting services.
Our Team Members are vital to our success and enjoy a collaborative environment with supportive management!
What You’ll Get to Do:
As a Junior JAVA Software Engineer, you will support the design, development and testing of enterprise software critical to the Customer enterprise. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate a strong background developing enterprise-grade Java applications in a Linux environment, using Git, Maven and Gradle.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.