What You’ll Get to Do:
- Under direct supervision and guidance, work closely with other interns, as well as seasoned engineers, on projects that expose them to leading edge telecommunications technology.
- Perform work under close mentor guidance including but not limited to:
- Development of software.
- Algorithm development and optimization.
- Research paper writing.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Enrollment in a 4-year degree program leading to a BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
- Broad computer science/computer engineering background including broad knowledge of algorithm and data structure implementation.
- Experience and interest in some of the following technology areas desired: Networking, Security, Vulnerability research; etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft software applications and other software applications as required.
- Experience with high-level programming languages such as C / C++ and Java.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python.
- Experience with source code management tools such as Git.
- Experience with GNU/Linux software development and toolchains.
- Interest in algorithms, data structures, and computational complexity.
There is no clearance requirement to begin employment.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.