CACI is looking for a motivated Cyber Security Analyst to perform the following functions on the Grimlock Program:
- Provides detection, identification, and reporting of possible cyber-attacks/intrusions, anomalous activities, and misuse activities.
- Characterizes and performs analysis of network traffic and system data to identify anomalous activity and potential threats to resources.
- Performs security event and incident correlation using information gathered from a variety of sources within the enterprise.
- Performs cyber incident triage to include determining scope, urgency, and potential impact; identify the specific vulnerability and make recommendations which enable expeditious remediation.
- Tracks and documents cyber incidents from initial detection through final resolution.
- Analyzes and assesses damage to the data / infrastructure as a result of cyber incidents Performs cyber incident trend analysis and reporting.
Demonstrate Technical Experience:
- Proficient in Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Experience working in a Cybersecurity Operations Center environment desired
- Experience with COTS technologies used in a Cybersecurity Operations Center environment desired
- Working knowledge of current COTS Cybersecurity technologies.
- Working knowledge of database and operating system security.
- Understanding of latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and ensuring scheduled goals are met.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to effectively interact with various levels of senior management is necessary.
- Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively – Seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best solution or practice.
- Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
- Active TS/SCI With Poly Clearance Required.
- Minimum Education: B.S. or equivalent experience in related field
- CNDSP-A (GCIA, GCIH, or CEH) or CNDSP-IR (GCIH, CSIH, or CEH) certification required and IAT Level II (GSEC, Security+, SSCP, or CCNA-Security) certification required
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.