The Clairvoyant framework is a scalable, extensible, cloud-based software-hosting-and-integration environment that enables the rapid development and deployment of advanced mission applications and analytics within an enterprise.
As an infrastructure engineer, you will:
Deploy and Configure the Kubernetes-based infrastructure stack as code
Containerize system services and deploy them into Kubernetes clusters via Helm
Build and maintain the pipeline for a fleet of Amazon machine images for the clairvoyant environment
Continually push the envelop on automating the build and deployment pipeline
Manage the infrastructure resources (system monitoring, auto-scaling, performance tuning, access control, etc.)
Clairvoyant is looking for highly adaptable engineers who are willing to step outside of their comfort zone to accomplish the mission.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
- Candidate must have a TS/SCI clearance and have or be willing to obtain a current Polygraph
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Experience with Amazon Web Service offerings (EC2, RDS, S3, IAM, Route 53, etc.)
- Experience with Containerization (Docker) and Container Orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Strong command of Linux/Unix and command line knowledge
- Experience in application administration, configuration, and integration
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Ability to travel 5% of the time
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work in a fast pace and dynamic environment
- Self-starter with good interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
These qualifications would be nice to have:
- Significant experience with cloud native technologies
- Experience supporting a DevOps environment
- Current certification compliant with DoD 8570 IAT level 3 (COMPTIA Security +)
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
Additional BITS Information:
BITS, a CACI Company, benefits are unique. The benefits equate to 50% of salary on top of your base salary. The first part is a tax qualified profit-sharing retirement plan to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account under the plan. The second part consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses.
We believe in healthy home/work balance. Our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life.
Check us out at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/