What You’ll Get to Do:
• Support Federal Government clients in their cloud operations to enhance, optimize, and maintain their computing capabilities across their technical landscape.
• Participate in working sessions to identify, categorize, prioritize client system and data requirements to formulate cloud migration action plans. Collaborate with the larger project teams to migrate applications to their cloud platform.
• Test, evaluate, and recommend next generation software applications and virtualized services that will enhance user experience and/or services on managed cloud systems.
• Manage cloud infrastructure. Support upgrades, installing, configuring and monitoring solutions in Azure for Windows
• Assist with upgrading, installing, configuring and monitoring solutions in Azure for Windows including deployments, patches, security checks, maintenance of Open Source tools, Azure Marketplace tools & COTS applications and maintenance of gold images/scripts.
• Assist with reporting on current infrastructure status, and planning for future usage.
• Perform day-to-day operational administration including user management, audits, patches, and upgrades to ensure full availability and optimum performance. Utilize software tools and logs to monitor network and system health.
• Troubleshoot across multiple applications and create run books and playbooks for each event with the necessary escalation paths established.
• Implement and maintain system and data security strategies, policies, and procedures and support documentation of system artifacts required for security certification.
• Track and manage system certificates, privileged accounts, and database passwords as needed.
• Create and update documentation, including standard operating procedures, administrative instructions, after action reports for system outages, task status updates, and customer reports.
• Train other team members in the day-to-day operational support duties related to cloud infrastructure administration and management
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
• 3-5 years experience supporting Cloud infrastructure at scale including building and migrating private on-premise solutions to cloud hosting environments and supporting a hybrid infrastructure.
• Proven experience supporting a 24X7 operations
• Experience Windows Server Operating Systems.
• Experience in building and maintaining relational databases on the cloud (SQL Server preferred)
• Experience in developing, monitoring and maintaining automated solutions.
• Understanding of operational best practices, configuration management, and security controls.
• Experience with log collection and monitoring solutions.
• Experience with scripting and/or automation tool.
• Experience with SQL queries.
• Experience with data visualization tools.
• Previous Federal Government experience and supporting FedRamp environments.
• Strong understanding and enthusiasm for emerging technologies.
• Excellent communication skills with ability to manage multiple priorities
• Ability to work individually and in a team environment
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Understanding and ability to work using Agile project delivery methodologies
• Azure or AWS certification (Azure preferred).
• Experience with UIPath a plus.
• B. S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field.
• Ability to obtain and maintain, at a minimum, Public Trust clearance.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Remote (Any State)-VA-