Mastodon Design LLC (a subsidiary of CACI) combines world class engineering with real-world experience to deliver innovative products and solutions to the customer. Mastodon excels in the design and manufacturing of technically advanced and user friendly rugged products. Our team has the experience and commitment to excellence allows us to field the highest quality products in the industry.
What You’ll Get to Do:
As an antenna design engineer your job responsibilities will include concept development, design, fabrication and test of antennas. The antenna types range from simple dipoles and monopoles to complex structures such as slot antennas and phased arrays. Measurement of antennas includes Gain, VSWR, E/H plane radiation plot measurements utilizing state of the art RF equipment and anechoic chambers.
A candidate in this position will perform many duties including the following:
- Develop novel antenna structures that meet stringent Military requirements.
- Simulation of antennas using 3D EM simulation tools.
- Measurement of antennas using network analyzers and anechoic chambers.
- Integration and testing of antennas on platforms such as vehicles, boats and masts.
- Manage the work flow and sign-off on the release of drawings and changes specified by the Engineering Change Process
- Work with other engineers and manufacturing staff to hand off designs for production release.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Ability to obtain a US security clearance required
- Applicable experience to understand relevant impacts of engineering/manufacturing changes
- Present a service-oriented attitude to all levels of personnel; must be assertive, yet diplomatic
- Attention to detail, strong communication and documentation skills, resourcefulness and organization skills are a must
- 5-10 years of relevant antenna design experience
- Multi-disciplinary background which includes antenna design, RF design and RF systems design.
- Familiarity with modulations such as AM/FM PSK, FSK, QAM, etc.
- Ability to work an independent contributor and leader of a small team when needed.
BS in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or technical equivalent combination of education and experience
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Equal Opportunity We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the base of race, religion, gender, national origin, color, ago, military service eligibility or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or any other protected class. We encourage and support workplace diversity.