What You’ll Get to Do:
- You will install, configure, and maintain the Linux operating systems.
- You will analyze and resolve problems associated with the operating system's servers, hardware, applications, and software.
- You will monitor systems performance and ensures compliance with security standards.
More About the Role:
- Experience patching and updating Linux server operating systems and configuring Linux server network integration.
- Experience monitoring network activity and network traffic redirection.
- Familiarity with proxy implementations (e.g. iptables, mod_proxy, digital certificates etc.).
- Experience in the design, implementation, procurement, or maintenance of various layers of network infrastructure.
- In-depth understanding of Linux operating systems (e.g. Centos, Ubuntu, Fedora, Scientific Linux, Debian, etc.).
- Ability to research the latest technological developments in relevant operating systems to identify impact and anticipate changes in the organization’s operating environment.
- Experience with network and server hardware procurement and detailed record keeping supporting mission networks.
- Experience with infrastructure troubleshooting, to include direct interaction with vendors and service providers
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- An active TS/SCI with Poly clearance University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 7 years of related work experience.
- Experience buying, configuring, and maintaining Linux servers.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.