Here at CACI, our Photonics team within the National Security & Innovative Solutions (NSIS) sector is expanding! We’re helping NASA create high-definition video communications for the Space Station, and to also explore asteroids 250 million miles away. Our photonic solutions can also help scientists discover biohazards; support intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance missions; and protect soldiers from explosive devices. Do you have a passion for innovation? Apply now and join the team!
What You’ll Get to Do:
Analog design targeting spaceflight or high reliability environments.
Design of DC-10GHz ADC and DAC circuits along with interfaces to high performance Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs).
Analyze and simulate analog circuits as part of the design process
Schematic capture of circuit design along with component selection and management.
Collaborate with Printed Circuit Board (PCB) layout and fabrication vendors to insure PCB meets the design performance and quality requirements.
Perform hardware integration with digital and optical hardware team.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
4+ years of recent experience in the above categories
Obtain/retain a government security clearance at the level required to perform the duties of the position.
Must be a US Citizen.
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering and a minimum of 7 years of experience OR an equivalent combination of skills, education and experience.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
1+ years of control loop design and switching power supply experience a plus.
Knowledge of EEE-INST-002 and associated derating practices
IPC Class III SA PCB design and assembly
Space qualified electronics preferred.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Florham Park-NJ-NEW JERSEY METRO