Next Century, a wholly-owned subsidiary of CACI, is seeking a Software Engineer to join our team in Annapolis Junction, MD!
Be part of the movement! Join a large seven-year multi-program contract serving as the enterprise-wide analyst capabilities contract for an Intelligence Community (IC) customer. These efforts will include the development and sustainment of integrated, feature-rich capabilities that promote the modernizing of visualization and presentation tools across the agency space.
Joining our team could be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to reshape the way our customers perform their mission.
To be successful you will need:
No demonstrated experience is required
Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements
Debug existing software and correct defects
Provide recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
Design and code new software or modify existing software to add new features
Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
Develop simple data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required OR four-year SWE experience can be substituted in lieu of degree
Must have TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.