CACI is pursuing the prime contract for a large human capital management solution and services effort. The program has high visibility within CACI’s portfolio of enterprise business systems and Human Capital management solution programs. The contract scope is to provide end-to-end software lifecycle development and sustainment services for a portfolio of integrated end-to-end HCM COTS and custom software solutions.
At CACI, our philosophy of employee advancement rests on a cultural foundation of providing unlimited equal opportunity for growth, recognition and rewards. We provide the environment and support to immediately nurture and stretch your abilities. The project offers a 5-year contract opportunity and a significant exposure and growth opportunity for individuals joining CACI. This project is part of a significant strategic growth plan centered on human capital systems, solutions, and business process outsourcing services line of business in CACI. Joining the project offers more than a project assignment; it offers a career growth opportunity in a growing and strategic CACI line of business with great success for Federal, DoD, and National Security market customers.
Provide expertise to manage a large-scale agile software development, integration, and sustainment contract. Work with and manage a large services delivery team including subcontractors for an $75M+ program. Plan, coordinate, and manage all aspects of the program including schedule, costs, staffing, service level agreements (SLAs), and day-to-day customer interactions. Ensures all objectives, deliverables, SLAs, and technical requirements are completed while meeting the quality objectives of the program. Support capture and proposal efforts to formulate winning proposal solutions that include a detailed management plan for the outsourcing solution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manages all day-to-day activities of the project
• Create and maintain project schedules and cost tracking deliverables
• Ensure each project deliverable meets customer operational and functional requirements
• Define, coordinate, and establish service level agreements with the government and manage the delivery performance against those SLA requirements
• Provides leadership to ensure the program meets all key performance parameters and achieves all established organizational objectives
• Interface with Government and other stakeholder customers and represent CACI in project meetings
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of the business area’s Program Management Office.
• Identifies and Manages to Performance and Management metrics that track progress against schedule and cost baselines
• Conducts program reviews internally with CACI senior management and externally with the Customer leadership team
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.