As a web developer, you will design and code a functional Web Applications. The design portion includes gathering/creating User Stories (detailed explanations of how a user will use/interact with the web application). The successful candidate will create design documents (detailed plans of what the website (user interface) will look like and how it will function.
Must possess an active TS/SCI with required polygraph
Bachelors degree and 10+ years of experience with full life cycle software development experience.
Must have significant experience designing web-based applications that serve as the interface for a web-based tool.Experience with React.
Must have basic graphic design skills.
Must have proficiency in implementing design capability using Angular 8/9
Must have proficient experience in the following: SQL and Elasticsearch
Must be willing to work in a non-traditional program management scenario and be a self-starter comfortable with integrating in diverse tams with minimal direction.
Experience supporting design work and implementation in foreign languages would be highly valued.
Experience designing for intuitive user experience would be highly valued (i.e., the Apple model)
Experience integrating web-based applications with searchable databases and designing those databases.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.