CACI is seeking a cleared Test Engineer to support our JDISS customer in Suitland, MD. Working under the supervision of a government lead, develops and executes test plans, test cases, and test procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet organization standards and end-user requirements. Must be able to work in a changing environment and interact with multiple contractors, vendors and government personnel.
What You’ll Get to Do:
More About The Role:
CACI International is continuing its partnership with the Joint Deployable Intelligence Support Systems (JDISS) Joint Program Office (JPO) in an exciting new five year opportunity that will enhance the global enterprise and its mission in supporting the Warfighter! The JDISS JPO directly supports Intelligence Mission Applications in response to Commander Joint Chiefs of Staff requirements, and is the program of record for SCI-level Global Command and Control System (SCI GCCS). As JDISS moves into the future, CACI will be working with the JPO in identifying and incorporating new cutting edge technology - including cloud development, that will meet the needs of the DoD, the Intelligence Community, and forward deployed warfighters. Join Team CACI to help make it happen at Suitland, MD!
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.