Next Century, a wholly owned subsidiary of CACI, is seeking a Database Architect to join our team in Annapolis Junction, MD!
To be successful you will:
- 6+ years of experience with all facets of Java Development
- Expert experience of Java SE 7 technologies and APIs
- Advanced experience developing enterprise solutions with Java EE and related technologies such as persistence frameworks, build tools, version control systems, and continuous integration tools.
- Experience with GIT/Maven/Eclipse
- Advanced experience with Spring MVC.
- 4+ years of experience with: Oracle Database design and PL/SQL, Oracle VLDBs, Oracle Database and SQL Tuning
- Strong analytical troubleshooting and performance evaluation skills
- Effective communications skills & documentation skills
- Ability to work with large team of developers
- Ability to manage a small team of administrators
- Willingness to take direction
- Willingness to interact with customer watch facilities
- Understanding/appreciation of customer mission requirements
- Strong effective team member
If you meet the following Qualifications, we encourage you to apply:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related course of study, or equivalent years’ experience.
- Six (6) years of business or related IT experience is required
- Two (2) years of additional business or related IT experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.