The Accounts Payable Manager leads a team of employees in processing vendor invoices and detailed supporting documentation for payment in accordance with contractual requirements, government regulations, and Federal Acquisition Regulations at our Shared Services Center (SSC).
Provides management and overall direction for accounts payable transactions and recordkeeping requirements.
Responsible for audit compliance for both internal and external audit, as well as compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley provisions.
More About the Role:
Monitors service level metrics, conducts analyses, makes recommendations and prepares reports as related to productivity of staff and quality of work.
Works with staff and CIS to identify process improvement opportunities and to implement solutions.
Provides reporting to Management on Accounts Payable metrics regularly and ad hoc to support business decisions and changes.
Manages the accounts payable functions including payments, vendor additions/ changes, 1099’s, research, reporting and end of period closing processes.
Reviews and evaluates quality of work and ensures employees follow documented processes.
Integrates technology related to customer service and transaction processing.
Monitors quality assurance and service delivery performance metrics.
Plans the staffing of the Accounts Payable organization and manages the number of staff required to meet service level expectations.
Manages day-to-day administrative activities.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Supervises employees, typically junior or mid-level
Bachelor’s Degree preferred and a minimum of 5 years of related experience
Costpoint knowledge preferred but not required
Experience improving AP/ Accounting processes
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Government Contracting experience
Knowledge of P2P/ Invalua procurement system
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.